PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Today Is!

TGerard
04-10-2006, 08:18 AM
:happy: :happy: It is Happy Sammy Hatch Day!:happy: :happy:

bellarains
04-10-2006, 08:51 AM
HAPPY HATCHDAY SAMMIKINS!!!!

I wish Autie Lori could give you a big O' kissy. Tell your Daddy and Mommy to give you an extra one for me.

It's your special day. Ask for anything you want. Today it's yours:)

BarbieH
04-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Happy Hatchday my Sammy Boy!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Two years ago today, I was cleaning the house for Easter company. Sammy's egg, which had been in an incubator, was returned to George and Gracie's nestbox to hatch ... but they started peeling the egg, and Sammy was chirping in distress.

Sammy's hatch was assisted part way and his egg went into a brooder, to make sure he was "done." He *knew* he was done, and pushed himself out by his wings right before my eyes, impatient to get out into the world and very, very strong -- hence his name, Samson. :D

His momma Gracie was too temperamental at that time for us to risk putting him back in with her. Our little Samson was handfed from day one, and grew up to be the confident, happy, healthy, horny little boy we love today.

Happy day my Sammykins!!

Janie
04-10-2006, 10:07 AM
HAPPY HATCH DAY, SWEET LITTLE SAMMY!!!!!!

Barb and Tim, I can't believe it's been TWO years! Congratulations for getting that little one into the world! :D

butterfly1061
04-10-2006, 11:22 AM
HAPPY HATCHDAY SAMMY BOY!!

Wow! Time sure does fly, huh? You ask for all the millet and toys you want cause your mommy & daddy are just crazy about you. :D

Angelwing
04-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Happy Hatchday, Sammy!

May you fill your tummy with as much spray millet as possible!

Z28Taxman
04-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Happy Hatchday Sammy!

mjm8321
04-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Happy Hatchday Sammy! Two years already!?????

Mummieeva
04-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Happy Hatch day to you Sammy

Steph,baggy,whisper,and Bandit

graushill
04-11-2006, 01:53 AM
Happy belated hatchday Sammy!

May you have many, many more to celebrate with your family :) .

Gloria

BarbieH
04-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Thanx everybody! I had a great day, and I want more of 'em like that. How come we can't do that every day??? :happy: :happy: :happy:

Mommamma had me out late last night with her, sleepin' up her sleeve. (I looove to sleep up her sleeve. :) ) I think it was almost 10:30 when she put me back in my cozy-cozy. :eek: I looove curling up next to Mommamma's had, up in her fuzzy bathrobe sleeve.

We all had millets too, and I took a bath in Mommamma's hands. :D Then me and that Fuzzy O'Frog did the nasty. :evil:

Thanks again everybody! I wish every days was birthdays!! :lol

Your friendly
Sammy