PDA

View Full Version : Update

MaraJade
04-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Hello all.
Button now has five eggs and Peachy has four. They should be hatching soon. I'm very excited.

I'm also in the middle of some HUGE life stuff. I left my fiancee last week (don't worry, it was a tough but awesome decision) and I'm living back with my parents again. it's hard to do after being on my own for four years but I'm adjusting.

I have Gunther (quaker), Pixel (dog) and Amelie (cat) there with me now and I'm picking up the 4+ lovies today. so excited. now to find a pet friendly apartment... :roll:

so that's what's going on with me and why it feels like I'm never on here anymore. :) Hope you all are well.

Angelwing
04-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Congrats on the eggies! Definitely show us some pics once they've hatched. :)

I'm sorry it didn't work out with your fiance. But if you're happier now, then that's all that matters.

I hope you're able to find a pet friendly appartment, as they're hard (and expensive) to come across, especially when you have so many different species! I with you the best of luck.

Mummieeva
04-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Wow on the new babies. Must be so exciting for you. I hope you find a wonderful place. It is hard finding apartments that allow birds anymore it seems. Just get a house alot easier..lol.

Steph

Buy A Paper Doll
04-12-2006, 04:51 PM
It's good to hear from you! I'm so sorry to hear things didn't work out for you and your fiance. That must have been a tough decision for you.

Hopefully things will get back in order for you soon. Congratulations on the eggies! :)

Kathryn
04-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Nice to hear about the eggies!
Aren't parents wonderful!! Especially when they let you bring all your species home with you!!
What is the housing situation in Manitouba? Is a little house out of the question?

mjm8321
04-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Sorry to hear about you and fiance parting ways, but if it's for the best, that's all that matters.

Hope all goes well with your upcoming babies!

graushill
04-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Hi Jessie,

I'm also sorry to read about you and your fiancée, but I'm glad to hear you feel it's the best for you :). I hope everything goes well and that you find a place to your liking. As for the new clutch, I hope you get babies as beautiful as the two you did last time.

Good luck!

Gloria

MaraJade
04-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Thanks!!

I can't wait for all those babies to start hatching. Hopefully the move did not upset the eggs too much. I tried to drive as carefully as possible and the birds all seemed okay by the time they got to their new home so we'll see in about ten days I guess.

thanks for the kind words. :)