PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

sdgilley
04-14-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm taking my kids plus 4 or 5 more to a state park to stay in a cottage for a couple of nights. It's a much needed break from work for me. It also gives me some time making memories with the kids before the grow up (so fast). I'm leaving my feathered & furry kids here in capable hands.

I hope everyone has a beautiful and joyous Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!

butterfly1061
04-14-2006, 10:13 AM
HAPPY EASTER!

Spending the day with family. Most of the "kids" have grown up so no egg hunts this year. I'm looking forward to wearing sandals and white shoes again :p I always think of what my grandmother would say about that :whistle: Anyway, hope everyone has a holiday day!

Janie
04-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Gee, I'd almost forgotten its time for Easter and I just know my two boys, 23 and 20 will want the "Easter Bunny" to hide eggs! I refuse! Santa still comes to those two spoiled boys but the Easter Bunny has retired! :D

Happy Easter to all! :) 'Cept to my Jewish hubby! ;)

Mummieeva
04-14-2006, 11:34 AM
The easter bunny is going shopping today for the kids at this house(and the birds.:lol ). I will be so glad when the easter bunny can retire here like she did at Janie's house.Then we are going to in-laws Sunday for the normal 40 people dinner and egg hunt.

Steph

mjm8321
04-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Ooh, sorry about the windshield Heather....not fun to deal with, especially in the middle of the night.

I'll be spending the day with my feathered family. Hubby is working so the only Easter eggs will be the ones that are due to being hatching over the weekend. My eater present will be cleaning bird cages :lol

Happy Easter!

graushill
04-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm a Catholic from Central America and we don't really have Easter bunnies or eggs filled with chocolate candies (not that I disagree with any custom that includes chocolate :whistle: ), but the upshot is I'm not really used to wishing people a joyful Easter. However, here comes a very heartfelt:

Happy Easter to everyone at this board!!

May you all have a nice, peaceful time.

Gloria

Angelwing
04-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Happy Easter, everyone.

Unfortunately, I won't be driving down to my Grandparent's house this easter. But there's still always the phone, I suppose. ;p

Paulette
04-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Happy Easter!

BarbieH
04-16-2006, 08:40 AM
Happy Easter!!

We're going to visit my parents for Easter breakfast (Polish tradition), then going to Tim's sister's for dinner. Can we say, "Pork product overload"??

Oh, and I have this message from Gracie:

HERE COMES GRACIE PRETTY-TAIL
HOPPIN' DOWN THE GRACIE TRAIL
HIPPITY-HOPPITY HAPPY EASTER DAY.

(Sorry for the cap-lock. She sings LOUD.) :p

(Oh, and she says the Easter Bunny can bite her rump. She can make her own eggs, thank you very much!)

butterfly1061
04-16-2006, 08:50 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You go Gracie-Girl!!

bellarains
04-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Yep,

Ms. Gracie sure CAN make her own eggs:lol

I hope everyone has a HAPPY EASTER~!!!! And may you all be blessed.

He is risen. AMEN!!!!

linda040899
04-16-2006, 08:56 AM
Happy Easter to everyone here!

Way to go, Gracie! All the lovie hens in my aviary completely agree with you! They don't need no bunny, either.... :lol

Illumen
04-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Mena

p3rr4n
04-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Happy Easter Everyone! :)