PDA

View Full Version : We are home

Mummieeva
04-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Lord my husband and in-laws think I am crazy.lol. I came in door and ran for bird room. My dad said Baggy and Whisper were angels and did not try to get out of cage. That was my biggest worry. We had a good time in Miami but lord did I get sunburned. I never got to the Parrot Jungel there sadly. But the hotel had lovebirds in the lobby and cockatiels. there were 6 lovebirds(one fischer,2 masked and 3 peachfaced) and 6 tiels. Which I am planning on writing a letter to the hotel and maybe animal control. They had 2 old rusted cages and the water was not very clean. Plus they have spotlights on them 24-7. My husband knew second i saw them I would be upset. But they did help me not miss my 3 as much. I spent alot of time down in lobby looking at them. I am so glad to be home though. But next time I travel birds might just go with me..lol.

Steph

Angelwing
04-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Heheh, glad you're back and birdies all fine. That's terrible the way all of those birds are treated at that hotel. If you do act upon it, I hope their conditions change, for the better. Good on you for noticing and caring. :)