PDA

View Full Version : Peter's Anniversary

sdgilley
05-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Since I don't know Peter's hatchdate, I guess he was 6 months old when I bought him. Today is 2 years since he hung upside down and climbed into my heart. He's still such a wonderful lovie. I don't have as close a relationship with him as I had when he was a lonely fid, but the trade is variety and flavor. He's got Luka for cuddles and I still get the "alley-oops"!

Peter is still probably (to me) the most stunning pretty bird, although all my birds have their individual Lovie personalities. Anyway, cheers to Peter! (Pumkin Eater!) I love him dearly, and he brought me on my journey - HERE. God bless his little heart!

kimsbirds
05-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Cheers to Peter from our gang too:)
Happy Homecoming Day !!

shylevon
05-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Happy Happy Peter Day.

You give your momma a nice kissy for being such a sweetie mom.

BarbieH
05-26-2005, 06:16 AM
:):) Happy Adoption Day Peter!! :):)

Thank you for bringing your mom so much joy!

With love,
Aunt Barbie, Uncle Tim, George, Gracie, Didjit, Samson, Bosco, Betty, and Neko

bellarains
05-26-2005, 07:09 AM
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PETER"

Peter,

I hope you and your Mama have a wonderful day. You is a purdy lucky fid to have such a good Mama. Me, Lacey and Cappie wish you lots of good stuff, and bunches or luvin :)

Luv,

Bela and My Mama

TGerard
05-26-2005, 10:01 AM
:) Happy Homecoming Day, Peter!:)

Keep up the good work. Alley-oop!

~Uncle Tim

mjm8321
05-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Happy Adoption Day Peter!!!!!

You are a very lucky boy.....and pssst, so is your Mommy! ;)

From the ever growing crew here in Oregon

butterfly1061
05-26-2005, 03:45 PM
HAPPY PETER DAY!!

You've got your momma wrapped around your little toesie :D and a good momma she is!

Janie
05-26-2005, 08:16 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY DAY, PETER!

Suzanne, that is soooooo sweet! :)

Z28Taxman
05-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Happy anniversary Peter!

Next weekend will be 1 year since Ditto came to live here permanently. He was here since February of last year but the (now) ex took him home for a week at the end of may last year. He's not goin' anywhere now. :cool:

I don't know his hatchday either but I know it was in February of 2003 so I'm gonna celebrate it on Valentines day. Rather apropriate for a lovie I think. ;)