PDA

View Full Version : Melody!

Buy A Paper Doll
05-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Can someone please come tell this little bird that she's not supposed to take a bath in her water dish after the cage is covered up for the night? :eek:

kimsbirds
05-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Sure....

Hey Melody, you're not supposed to bathe in your waterdish after your cage is covered up for the night !

How's that?
GREAT !!!

Did it work???

NOPE :lol :lol :lol

Buy A Paper Doll
05-07-2006, 08:20 PM
:lol

She's now in her pavillion, snuggled up and crunching her little beak ... soaking wet! What a little freak!

butterfly1061
05-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Awwww, a little wet birdie before bedtime. Olivia does this too. So I usually get out the ceramic heater and get the room a little warm (even if the a/c is running) and send her to bed. What's a mommy to do? :rolleyes:

shylevon
05-08-2006, 12:07 PM
She is just getting prepared early for the next busy day.

You never know if you are gonna have a minute to catch a quickie bath before company comes, so you need to have a scrub-a-dub the night before, and you are guaranteed to awaken clean and fresh.

Elle
05-08-2006, 04:32 PM
I thought midnight dip

BarbieH
05-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Does she have new feathers coming in? (My birds have been molting like crazy these last few weeks.) Maybe her pinfeathers were hurting and she couldn't get comfy ...

Buy A Paper Doll
05-14-2006, 10:33 AM
Does she have new feathers coming in? (My birds have been molting like crazy these last few weeks.) Maybe her pinfeathers were hurting and she couldn't get comfy ...
Actually, yes! M&M have been picking at each other's necks and faces quite a bit these days. :)