PDA

View Full Version : first cuddle!

goldnyght
05-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Indio did his first cuddle today! I had my hand in the cage, trying to get him to step up and he fluttered onto my shirt and hid under my hair (I wear a ponytail/bun contraption that's pretty long) the he waited until my boyfriend left the room and came over onto my shoulder and started rubbing his cheek against my face.

So cute!

bellarains
05-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Ahhhhh,

That's so sweet. See how they sneak up and just steal your heart? Yep, it only takes a second:)

butterfly1061
05-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Oh!! I bet you're in love now :happy:

goldnyght
05-16-2006, 12:09 AM
oh yes! WE organized CDs today, and then we played on the computer.

Then my boyfriend came home, and he ATTACKED!

Indio didn't bite or anything, but he poofed up and mantled and squawked. I thought it was pretty cute.

archer
05-16-2006, 03:32 AM
maybe indio is jealous... it knows that someone is stealing his partner :)

Z28Taxman
05-16-2006, 05:46 PM
oh yes! WE organized CDs today, and then we played on the computer.

Then my boyfriend came home, and he ATTACKED!

Indio didn't bite or anything, but he poofed up and mantled and squawked. I thought it was pretty cute.

Ditto used to do that to my ex-girlfriend, only he would actually attack. Growling and biting and all. What's even funnier is that he was her bird! :eek: She had him for almost a year before I met her. :rofl:

That's why he's still here. :happy:

Buy A Paper Doll
05-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Oh yes, it's cute until Indio changes his mind and decides to side with your boyfriend. :) My darling Milo does this regularly. Some days he's a momma's boy; other days, he wants to hang with his daddy.