PDA

View Full Version : Do not like each other

Bird Man Dan
05-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Despite all of our efforts Goofy and Indy hate each other. Actually Goofy hates Indy and Indy is akways trying to play with Goofy. We had them meet on neutral ground and they can be within about 1 foot of each other before Goofy flies away. I'm not sure what else I can do. Goofy seems to be a total people kind of bird and for months this has been the situation. What should I do next. Should I keep trying to get them to accept each other better? We have been trying for over a year now.

Oh and I should add that Goofy is aggresive to everyone except me including Indy so if Indy does manage to get close Goofy turns into a fluff ball and attacks so we have to be careful. In my avatar he is actually attacking cribbage pieces because most small stick like things seem to make him angry.

bellarains
05-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Unfortunately, some birds will never bond. They are still company for each other from afar though. At some point, they may learn to tolerate each other outside of the cage, but then again, maybe not:( Upside??? You have two velcro birdies. Maybe not together, but each special in their own way:D