PDA

View Full Version : fashion accessory birdy!

goldnyght
05-20-2006, 01:18 AM
Man guys, I'm going to have to get youo a picture of this. The bird has decided that he makes a beautiful hat of sorts.

He perches on the bit of my glasses that goes over my ear, leans against my head and spreads his wings.

And he likes being a broach, a necklace, a hair-tie nibbler, and a pocket....well, I guess you could ccall him a pocket protector of sorts.

My little fashion accessory!:lol

linda040899
05-20-2006, 06:14 AM
In other words, a velcro birdie who thinks he needs to be attached to your person in some way, 24/7......... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buy A Paper Doll
05-20-2006, 08:02 AM
My pair are also fashion accessories of sorts. They hang out in my shirt (or hubby's) with only their little heads peeking out over the neckline. It's particularly cute when both of them are doing it at the same time, side by side. Except for the one day when it was Melly's head peeking out ... next to Milo's rump. :lol

BarbieH
05-20-2006, 08:27 AM
I like to wear them on a straw hat. They make stunning accessories. :lol

LauraO
05-20-2006, 12:11 PM
fashion accessory birdies are the best. I got all kinds of them that like to hang from the ears, lips, head, glasses as well as enjoying my clothes as a birdy playgym:D :D .

Buy A Paper Doll
05-20-2006, 05:25 PM
The only issues I have with fashion accessory birdies is when they try to be piercings ... nose piercing, lip piercing, belly piercing ... you get the idea.

Z28Taxman
05-20-2006, 06:26 PM
My pair are also fashion accessories of sorts. They hang out in my shirt (or hubby's) with only their little heads peeking out over the neckline. It's particularly cute when both of them are doing it at the same time, side by side. Except for the one day when it was Melly's head peeking out ... next to Milo's rump. :lol

Ditto prefers sleeves. :rofl:

goldnyght
05-20-2006, 10:26 PM
ah yes, a velcro birdy. Except when water is running, then he has to go find out where it is and what's going on.

Hm...I didn't get a chance to go to the house today (I had to film a wedding) so I told my boyfriend to let him out and hold him for a little while. Well, the bird did not like this. The strange furry creature was definitely not mommy. Bird bit man, man gently closed door, called me, and mumbled something obscene about the poor birdy boy's parents.

:lol

linda040899
05-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Except when water is running, then he has to go find out where it is and what's going on.
This describes Dao, my Military Macaw, to a tee! Don't let me start running water in the bathroom for any reason! Dao loves his baths and he will bathe as often as he can get under running water!!! Trying to change the mind of a determined macaw can prove to be interesting! :D