PDA

View Full Version : Oh, no ....

Buy A Paper Doll
05-25-2006, 07:28 PM
I noticed today that somebirdy is shredding Nutriberries and leaving them in a pile in the far back corner of the cage floor. :x :x :x

Didn't someone once say their hen tries to shred and tuck seed hulls?

Kumashe
05-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Hmmm... sounds like someone like Nutriberries. :lol I just bought some an hour ago. Hope Indy likes them. Can they be stored in a cabinet?

butterfly1061
05-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Hmmm... sounds like someone like Nutriberries.
Nope, Sounds like somebirdy is nesty :eek: You can't give that Princess Melly nothin', huh? :rofl:

Buy A Paper Doll
05-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Can they be stored in a cabinet?
That's where I store mine. :)

You can't give that Princess Melly nothin', huh? :rofl:
Nope! I'll tell you one thing, she is persistent!

Z28Taxman
05-25-2006, 08:57 PM
Ditto left some shredded avicake crumbs in my hair tonight! :eek: Not because he's nesty though. He just landed there with his snack and started eating before I could reach up to get him. :rofl:

mjm8321
05-26-2006, 11:41 AM
I've got several hens that tuck seed hulls and attempt to make a nest in the back corner of the cage. It's actually quite amusing, but I have to keep on top of things or else the can get in laying condition quickly. In the past few weeks, I've gone through a ton of wooden perches and all the wooden toys have been demolished. It's amazing what a hen can do to a perch in a matter of days!
Tell Melly to quit that and not get mad and bite your fingers when you go to remove the "evidence"! :lol

Buy A Paper Doll
05-26-2006, 09:16 PM
Tell Melly to quit that
Uh... you tell her, MJ! I'm afraid of her these days!! Tell you what, Nutriberries make for some seriously expensive nesting material!

*sighs and scurries off to completely rearrange bird cage*

butterfly1061
05-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Jen,

How many times have you rearranged the cage?:whistle: Good luck!