PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hatchday Big Boi!!

butterfly1061
05-26-2006, 06:58 AM
HAPPY HATCHDAY BIG BOI!!

Tell your momma to give you lots of yummy treats and a new toy. From your big sis Olivia. I miss you and Shy. Beak kisses, wing flaps & hugs :happy:

linda040899
05-26-2006, 07:16 AM
Happy Hatchday, Big Boi!!!

Tell mom to break out all those great treats she's been hiding from you and have an all day party! :)

Echo and the gang.

Rubygem
05-26-2006, 07:34 AM
Happy Happy Hatchday
to Olivia, Big Boi, and Shy!!!!

Wow has it been a year already? I must have been sleeping :eek: :whistle:

BarbieH
05-26-2006, 09:19 AM
:happy: :happy: :happy: Happy Hatchday, Big Boi!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

:D Millet cakes all around! :D

bellarains
05-26-2006, 11:07 AM
HAPPY HATCHDAY BIG BOI AND SHY!!!!!!!!

I wish I were there to give you two cutie patooties big kisses, but I'm blowing you some right now(kisses):)

Birdy baths and broccoli stems all ya want today. Oh, and tell Mama to give you some of those yummy avi cakes. We will call it your birthday cake;)

mjm8321
05-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Happy Hatchday Big Boi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your "mean ole mamma" treats you good today! :lol

Hugs and scritches from the Oregon crew!

Mummieeva
05-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Happy Hatch day to you Big Boi.

Steph

Z28Taxman
05-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Happy hatchday!!!!!

LauraO
05-26-2006, 07:49 PM
:happy: :happy: Happy Hatchday BIG BOI :happy: :happy:

I know it's been a great year for you and your flock. Here's hopin' you have many more. Oh, and don't foget to tell your momma that you get as much millet as you can pack away on your special day:D :D .

Angelwing
05-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Happy Hatchday Big Boi! We know you've been a good birdie this year, and we suspect you'll be getting lots of presents.

Janie
05-27-2006, 08:34 AM
HAPPY HATCH DAY, BIGGIE! :D

My very own lovie and I didn't put his hatch day on yesterday! I'd planned to do a "joint" one today since Big Boi was yesterday and Shy is tomorrow. I did give him lots of special attention, much to Oliver and Shy's dismay! That boy is FIFTY EIGHT GRAMS and solid as a little rock. He is as sweet or maybe even sweeter than Oliver and so laid back. I wish Shy would be a little nicer to him and even Oliver gets after him if he's on me but he never gives it back to either one of them.

Rubygem, thank you so much for going to that bird fair last April. I would never have these two precious birds if you hadn't been there and if Jackie hadn't made me look at your violet. I just adore them.....all of them! :D:D:D

shylevon
05-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Happy Hatching Days, Cousins Big Boi and Shy

From your Canadian Cousins: Danae, Nereus, Nerin, Nike, Neaera, Calais, Theia, and Nyxie... Yup, that's all of us.

Hope you have a good one, guys.

sdgilley
05-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Happy Hatch Day !!!!

58 GRAMS!!!!!???????
Are you sure that's a lovebird?
No worries that he's going hungry on his special day!;)
All you fids grab some millet!

Janie
05-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Big Boi thanks all of you for his hatch day wishes! :D

Suzanne, I've been so worried that Shy was keeping Big Boi away from all FOUR food cups. Guess I worried for nothing! Shy is a mere 55 grams! Not the human Auntie Shy.....;). Oliver hit a high of 48 grams but usually stays at about 46 or 47. I'll take that.....it's up from 40. These two birds have been such a positive influence on him. :D