PDA

View Full Version : Geez, everybirdy is a music critic....

Buy A Paper Doll
05-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Practicing my French horn and the birds are NOT happy about it. Milo expresses his displeasure with my attempts at the Beethoven Sonata by standing on my head and flapping his wings like mad. Melody stands on my wrist, staring into the bell, and YELLS.

Apparently they prefer Mozart.

linda040899
05-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Jennifer,
They just don't appreciate good music when they hear it.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buy A Paper Doll
05-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Jennifer,
They just don't appreciate good music when they hear it.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
They don't and I am outraged!!! I thought I raised my birdies better than this! :mad: On the other hand, it would probably sound a little better if I could concentrate on the music instead of not being bitten....

bellarains
05-30-2006, 07:18 PM
Jennifer,

Try a little jazz. I bet they would love that:)

This coming from someone who plays rock and roll, and of course Cappie's favorite's, Beat It by Michael Jackson, and Duke of Earl:rofl:

butterfly1061
05-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Jen!

They wanted a turn at the horn and you wouldn't let them? How shameful:p Don't you know you have to SHARE everything with lovies? *tsk,tsk,tsk*

p3rr4n
05-30-2006, 07:40 PM
Jen!

They wanted a turn at the horn and you wouldn't let them? How shameful:p Don't you know you have the SHARE everything with lovies? *tsk,tsk,tsk*

Thats right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tsk,tsk,tsk*

:lol

Buy A Paper Doll
10-05-2006, 09:04 PM
I couldn't resist digging this post up. Now that things have settled down a little I've been trying to practice a bit here and there, blow out the cobwebs and all that fun stuff. Tonight I worked on a Bach chorale. The birds screamed from their cages. The dog cowered and hid under the coffee table.

Honestly. I'm not THAT bad. :confused:

Z28Taxman
10-05-2006, 09:08 PM
I think you blew the cobwebs out of this thread too. :rofl:

Jessica
10-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Too bad you don't have any starlings. Mine would soon be singing with you with great joy. They love music and the louder the better.