PDA

View Full Version : Follow Up

mandy
06-05-2006, 07:23 AM
Biscuit did the most amazing thing today. I opened her cage to allow her to roam my room, expecting that it will do the usual stuff. Today was different. Biscuit actually flew to where i was and landed right on my pillow! Furthermore, she did it twice. Both times she was chirping and i could swear she was trying to talk to me. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE TIPS. I think I would not have been this successful had i not been part of this community.

LauraO
06-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Congrats Mandy :D . It's always so exciting when our babies show interest in us. Keep it up and you will be amazed :D .

Tango's_Mom
06-08-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm glad to hear about your success, it gives me hope that a breakthrough with Tango might be more likely than it has seemed so far.

Congrats!!!!:blush:

Janie
06-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Mandy, that is so cool! I'm sure it warmed your heart, too! :D I just love that name, Biscuit! :)

Sarah, it will happen with you and Tango, too. Just keep at it and remember that some warm up faster than others but with time and patience, they all become tame to some degree and you just might end up with a velcro birdie and then you'll be asking "how do I get this bird off me and back into his cage?" :lol

Tango's_Mom
06-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Janie - It's Jenna, not Sarah, but thanks for the encouragment, I've had Tango for less than two weeks and already I'm finding myself very attached to him, he really is becoming one of the family, at least to me.

mjm8321
06-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Janie - It's Jenna, not Sarah You'll have to excuse Janie you know, she's getting on in years, taps the bottle a bit too much and is a crazy bird lady afterall! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Janie I love you and I couldn't resist! :D

Janie
06-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Crap! I am lucky that I remember my name these days! :whistle:

I am positive that we have at last two Sarah's here now and for some reason, that is what popped into my mind....what's left of it! :lol

MJ, I'd say something really cute and smart to you but I'd get kicked off! :rofl: