PDA

View Full Version : For All Who Think We Need Splel Cechk

bellarains
05-28-2005, 09:38 AM
Typoglycemia: Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I got this as an email, and thought it was so true. I just had to share.

Lori

Janie
05-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Lori, a friend sent me that same e-mail a couple of years ago and I loved it! Cause, it's TRUE! IMHO, people are just too darn picky about spelling! Heck, if I can figure it out, I don't care if the spelling is correct or not! :D

LauraO
05-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Lori: Thanx for the post. I'd never seen that, and was suprised I could read it as if it was spelled correctly :) .

bellarains
05-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Laura,

That was my thought. Here I was thinking I could not live without spell check, and then I got that email. It came at just the right time. Now I don't even stress over spelling so much. I know everyone here knows what I'm trying to say :D

TTYL,

Lori