PDA

View Full Version : Foster/Smith bird carrier????

Janie
06-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Does anybody out there have one? Here is the link:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=10921&ref=4

I have thought about getting one for a while and I really would love to take Big Boi and Shy out, just for a walk. Oliver had his outside time (till I lost him) and I know he loved it and I think they would, too. I learned my lesson and won't take any of them even near an open door, much less outside, but this carrier looks like it would work well for two little lovies. What do you all think?

bellarains
06-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Janie,

I've looked at that carrier many times, and now...... Well, it's on sale so I gotta have it:lol

You know, you could use that for vet trips also. Just in case you need to justify getting it;)

Janie
06-11-2006, 08:00 PM
That's what I needed to hear! :whistle: If you're getting it, so am I! :D We'll be just like twins! :rofl:

No joke, my order is going in.....now!:D

bellarains
06-11-2006, 08:26 PM
My order is in. Twinkies we are:)

shylevon
06-12-2006, 03:49 AM
That's the kinda thing I mentioned to Marja for her strolling excursions with Tico.

Be careful little birdies don't chew through that netting and escape.

You can also get the kind that actually hold a tiny cage inside, instead of just a bird on a stick, and a five second chew job to freedom.

sdgilley
06-12-2006, 08:42 AM
We'll be just like twins!
:lol that's kinda scary!

I saw those carriers... and that is a good sale price on them. Now I'd like some pictures of the twins using their carriers.:lol

bellarains
06-12-2006, 09:10 AM
I am hoping this will get me out walking. If I can take the birds with me, maybe I will be more apt to do so:)

I'm sure I can talk my hubby or son into getting the pics. It's me getting them downloaded and posted that's the problem:rolleyes: