PDA

View Full Version : Poor George!

BarbieH
06-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Gracie is chasing him all around the cage and fussing at him something terrible, even though she is nesty enough to making a seed hull nest in her nesty corner of the cage. She doesn't seem to want anything to do with just him.

She wants Sammy. Or, she wants both George and Sammy. And if I could sit close by all the time, she would really appreciate it.

When Sammy is out and on their cage, she will let George preen her and feed her. When Sammy's not there, George is persona non grata. And nothing turns Georgie on like Gracie building a nest. Poor George.

bellarains
06-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Poor George indeed. I sure would not want to be on the ill receiving end with Ms. Gracie, and I'm sure he's Po Pitiful right now:(

BarbieH
06-16-2006, 02:35 PM
He was very pitiful; po, po pitiful George. :( Then we moved their cage into a different room and Gracie was muuuch nicer to him.

It's hard when they start forming these alliances. They like Sam well enough, but Didjit isn't welcome at all, even though he lived with them and was raised by them. And you keep wondering, should I bring them (Sam, George, and Gracie) out together? Should they be housed together? As long as no one is getting hurt, I'm thinking I should leave things as they are.

butterfly1061
06-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Poor George :( I'm glad to hear things are settling down for him. Maybe he can relax a bit. Well...