PDA

View Full Version : Alex (BFA), aka Food Thief Extraordinaire!

linda040899
06-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Alex is sneaky and Alex is quick! She's taught me that any food left on my counter for even a short period of time is fair game for her to take and enjoy! I left 2 gorgeous figs on my counter that I was going to give to a couple of my Abbys and when I went back to get them, both were gone! :eek:

Didn't take long to figure out where they went. Alex had a fig "beard" under her lower beak.... Mystery solved and flock leader has been educated.......

BarbieH
06-18-2006, 12:22 PM
:lol She's a fig-felon! :lol A fruit filcher! :lol A ficus forager!!

linda040899
06-18-2006, 12:35 PM
And she's happy because she's perfecting a new skill............ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bellarains
06-18-2006, 01:04 PM
:happy: Alex:happy:

What's that saying, "Never too old to teach a dog new tricks" I guess Alex is teaching you that she has a few tricks up her wing:lol

Buy A Paper Doll
06-18-2006, 01:19 PM
Alex was FRAMED, I tell you! :lol I bet it was Echo who got up there and ate the figs, then when sweet :roll: innocent :roll: Alex hopped up on the counter in an attempt to stop the crime, Echo smeared the last little bit of fig on Alex's beak to pin the blame elsewhere.

BarbieH
06-18-2006, 01:33 PM
When in doubt, blame the fig-face ... ;)

linda040899
06-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Nope. Not Echo! When I arrived on the scene of the theft, Echo was in his cage, dancing and doing the acrobatics he does when he wants me to know that there's something he wants but doesn't have! Echo adores figs (one of them was for him!) and wanted nothing more than a taste of the delectible fruit.......

The telltale fig beard singled out the culprit!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: