PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the killer phone

archer
06-23-2006, 02:15 AM
My mobile was lying near my lovies cage. I forgot to turn off the alarm and it went off playing one of the TV stations themesong.

My lovie went panicky... she screech "preeek preeek" in the most panicky way I ever heard her do that.

I thought something was wrong and rushed to see her... I turned of the phone (getting kind of noisy)... then she also stopped!:rofl:

Then I realized that it was the attack of the killer phone which made her go berserk :lol

Note to myself: change the ringtone from Channel 2 station themesong to Channel 7 Themesone... Obviously, my lovie is a Ch7 fanatic.:lol

linda040899
06-23-2006, 06:03 AM
Robbie,
Sounds like your lovie was trying to warn you about that nasty phone that was making all noise! They are our greatest warning system when we pay attention....which you did.

archer
06-23-2006, 08:30 AM
Hi Linda!

Yeah I guess she was screaming "there is something here to get us" rather than "help" :)

Z28Taxman
06-23-2006, 07:09 PM
Ditto does that if my pager goes off. He hates that thing almost as much as I do!:whistle:

Elle
06-23-2006, 07:32 PM
After I moved into a new building, my lovebird Sam used to warn me ANYTIME someone would walk into the building. My living room window was beside the entry door and she would sit in the window wathching for strangers. I thought it was pretty amazing that after a few weeks she would not sound the alarm when the building residents would come in but only visitors. Them lovebirds are a lot smarter then poeple gives them credit for :D

regards,

Kathryn
06-23-2006, 09:51 PM
OOOhhh, a Watchbirdie!!:rofl: :rofl:
Yep, our birdies are really smarter than people think!!

bellarains
06-23-2006, 10:23 PM
Yep,

I'm sure she thought that phone was going to come after her. She probably thought is was some kind of battle cry from that "wild animal box", and she was going to be mince meat at any moment:lol