PDA

View Full Version : Those Orange Things in My Food Dish.....

linda040899
06-23-2006, 06:10 AM
I gave Peter some shredded carrot for the first time last night. I may have given him a few too many, as he promptly climbed up to the top perch in his cage, spread his wings out as far as they would go, and hissed repeatedly! (For those of you who don't understand Tiel, that means I don't know what you are but you will be attacked if you don't leave post haste!! :rofl:) I guess he figured those orange things were also evil!! Not wanting to give up on the new food, I removed about half of what I gave him. While those orange things were still there, there weren't quite as many of them, so he decided to sample the new offering......

Buy A Paper Doll
06-23-2006, 07:01 AM
Poor Peter! He thought he was outnumbered there for a minute!

mjm8321
06-23-2006, 12:12 PM
:rofl: :rofl:
JoJo, our "one eyed" tiel does a good job of hissing at vegetables too. I was sneaky though and put the dish on his bad side, so he didn't even know it was there until he turned around. ;) Still hasn't tried them yet though.

Sounds like Peter is already settling in well.

Z28Taxman
06-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Psssst, Peter! Ditto here! Those carrots are good eatin and not evil at all. No need to get all nasty with them. Now banannas are pure evil, 'ya gotta run away and scream at 'em to make 'em leave.

But I understand how 'ya feel. Sometimes daddy puts too much brocoli in my bowl and I gotta sneak up on it and throw some out or it'll gang up on me. :eek: