PDA

View Full Version : New homes for our babies

LauraO
05-30-2005, 02:54 PM
Well two of our babies ( 1 cobalt seagreen/1 WF creamino) went home on Saturday to their new forever home. We had gotten back up to 19 lovies, which for some reason is the toooooo many lovies number for me. I wanted to put an ad in the paper and sell all four of our babies but my husband said ABSOLUTELY NOT! so I advertised to give a couple away. I know I could have sold them but adopting them out allows me to be more picky about finding the right home for them. I feel good about my choice and think they will be more happy in a loving household where they are the center of attention :).

linda040899
05-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Laura,
The most important part of finding new forever homes for our fids is finding good homes! I, too, will adopt out if it happens to be to a home where I trust that my babies will get the best of care. One of my parting statements to all new owners of my babies is "Take good care of my babies. They may be your birds but they will always be my babies."

bellarains
05-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Laura,

I know it had to be sad to let them go, but glad you found good homes. One of those babies Linda adopted out is my sweet Lacey LuLu Angel. The only cost I had was the plane ride, and you better believe she is loved and cared for to the best of my ability. I'm sure your babies will be treasured also.
TTYL,

Lori