PDA

View Full Version : Ditto The Chef.

Z28Taxman
05-30-2005, 06:37 PM
I give Ditto some dried de Arbol chili peppers in his regular food dish. He loves those and will eat them with gusto.

Well he just now did something new. He flew down to his regular dish from his veggie dish, grabbed one of the peppers and flew back to the veggies. He's now chewing it up and mixing it in with the sugar snap peas, shredded carrots, baby spinach and brocoli. I guess he decided the salad needed a little more pizzaz! :D

Z28Taxman
06-02-2005, 07:30 PM
And for today's addition to the salad..... A sunny orchard nutriberry. The veggies must have needed a little fruit to sweeten them up. :D

bellarains
06-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Dave,

It sounds like Ditto is teaching you a thing or two :)

I've said it before, but they are extremely smart little buggers :D

Z28Taxman
06-03-2005, 01:12 PM
I should just put all his stuff on the counter and let him make it himself. :D Although he does sit on my arm and watch me while I get it ready for him.

BarbieH
06-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Good thing he can't hoist a little bottle of Tabasco. :D

Z28Taxman
06-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Good thing he can't hoist a little bottle of Tabasco. :D

Don't give him any ideas. As much as he loves hot chili peppers, he'd use the whole bottle. Then his poops would burn right through everything. :eek:

Z28Taxman
07-29-2005, 06:25 PM
Well the culinary arts continue. Today he added sugar snap peas to his regular avi-cake/nutriberry bowl.

I should get him a job on the food channel with Emeril! :rofl:

p3rr4n
07-30-2005, 11:37 AM
Sounds like Ditto SHOULD be on Emiril.

:D

Trixie helps me get her food ready too.

Shes been dropping her nutriberries in her water bowl, then yelling at me cause her waters nasty. :rofl:

Z28Taxman
07-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Sounds like Ditto SHOULD be on Emiril.

:D

Trixie helps me get her food ready too.

Shes been dropping her nutriberries in her water bowl, then yelling at me cause her waters nasty. :rofl:

Fortunately the only thing Ditto puts in his water bowl is Ditto. :rofl:

Buy A Paper Doll
07-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Fortunately the only thing Ditto puts in his water bowl is Ditto.
Consider yourself lucky. I gave my pair some peas and carrots in a little dish at the bottom of the cage. Later I found peas and carrots in the water dish at the top of the cage. I'm talking multiple trips from the bottom to the top, to dump this stuff. :roll:

sdgilley
07-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Jennifer,
You should be happy that they are so active! You know Peter never did stuff like that as a lone lovebird. Luka came in and taught him to dunk food and all sorts of fun stuff. Peter had to teach Luka to bathe in that dish! :lol As the older boys, they had an assortment of things to teach Peepo! It's all good fun!