PDA

View Full Version : Stop cheating with the fork?

Alexander
08-05-2006, 12:16 AM
I don't know what Poe has against the fork feeding me, but whenever he's on my shoulder, and I'm eating, he'll crawl onto my chest (between me and the fork), and squawk at it. Its was the weirdest sound I've ever heard him make. :cool: I can only guess that he's mad at the fork for feeding me.

butterfly1061
08-05-2006, 05:51 AM
My Molly does this with my hairbrush. He likes to yell at it in the safety of being on me, otherwise no go. He's just not too sure about it, not mad or anything. They can come up with the weirdest sounds. Like when I open the pantry dorr, Molly & Piper make sounds I can't even describe and they get sooooo excited. They won't get on the shelves, but they'll hang on to my finger (the death grip) and look inside leaning over to get a better look. It's too funny. :)

BarbieH
08-05-2006, 07:31 AM
:lol Sammy doesn't like to see anything near my face either. :lol I can't talk on the phone if he's out, and he has bonked his head more than once on the bottom of my coffee cup. (They were just little bonks and he was okay; I checked!)

It's one of those cases where we have to change our behavior around them, instead of looking for the birds to change their behavior around us. There seems to be an awful lot of those cases ...

bellarains
08-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Yep,

Bela hates, and I mean H A T E S the toothbrush. He used to hang out with me in the morning while I got ready to go to work. He still does, but he has to go when it's time to brush my teeth:rolleyes: