PDA

View Full Version : Bad swing!!!

Buy A Paper Doll
08-13-2006, 10:19 AM
She is hanging upside down from the top of her cage, screaming at her swing.

I don't know what that swing did to her, but she is having a grand old time beating it up!

Janie
08-13-2006, 10:39 AM
:rofl:

Jennifer, she has such a personality, doesn't she? I'll bet Milo (just like most males) spends half his day trying to figure her out! :D

Milo: give it up!:whistle:

Buy A Paper Doll
08-13-2006, 11:00 AM
Oh yes, she has a very strong little personality. Generally speaking, she's a very happy and animated little bird.

Milo is the good, sweet one. Melody is the ... um ... "active" one. She is still hanging upside down from her cage ceiling, only now she is going through her repertoire of chirps, clucks, whistles, and miscellaneous R2D2 noises.

Milo throws in the occasional CHIRP!!!! but for the most part it's just Melody talking to herself all day.

butterfly1061
08-13-2006, 11:21 AM
but for the most part it's just Melody talking to herself all day.Hmmm...I talk to myself a lot. Hope I don't begin hanging from the ceiling too :eek: Although sometimes I feel like it:p

Miss Melly, it's ok, you can talk, scream and beat up that ol' swing. You tell it who's boss ;)

bellarains
08-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Jennifer,

It probably came back and bopped her in the butt when she hopped off of it. That's what happens to Bela, and then he runs over to beat up on his toy, that and when Lacey puts him in his place. He has to beat up the toy then too. I guess he has to be the boss of something:lol

Buy A Paper Doll
08-13-2006, 01:57 PM
I guess he has to be the boss of something:lol

You know, I am convinced this is why Milo charges my husband from time to time... 'cause we all know Melly is the boss in Milo's little world.

Those feisty hens! Gotta love 'em!

Z28Taxman
08-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Jennifer,

It probably came back and bopped her in the butt when she hopped off of it. That's what happens to Bela, and then he runs over to beat up on his toy, that and when Lacey puts him in his place. He has to beat up the toy then too. I guess he has to be the boss of something:lol

Ditto does that too! Sometimes while he's beating up one toy, he'll bump another one that will bop him in the butt and he'll have to beat up both of them. :rofl:

Buy A Paper Doll
08-13-2006, 08:01 PM
I know it's mean to laugh at them, but there's really nothing funnier than the reaction of a lovebird that's just been bopped in the butt with a swing, is there? Melody makes this battle cry, "CRE-EEE!!" as she whips around to let loose on that nasty old swing.

bellarains
08-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Jennifer,

I hope it's not really mean, cause I laugh at mine all the time:blush:

Z28Taxman
08-13-2006, 08:08 PM
I know it's mean to laugh at them, but there's really nothing funnier than the reaction of a lovebird that's just been bopped in the butt with a swing, is there?

Sure there is. The reaction of a bird that's just been bopped in the back of the head by a bell! Ditto makes that same noise, then jumps on the chain that the bell is hanging from, and beats the tar out of it while hanging upside down. It can't get him that way. :rofl: