PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh!

LauraO
06-02-2005, 10:37 PM
I have more cages than I do birds :rolleyes:.

All the cages in our house are uniform and fit in these two black stands that fit four cages in each. It makes life soooooo much easier especially with eight cages. Well none of the birds like being on the bottom so I went to price some at the pet store and they had this unbelievable sale where you got the stand, which is normally $99.95, and four cages (24 x 16), which are $26.00 each, for only $90.00 :eek: :eek: :eek:. It was a deal too good to pass up :rolleyes: . The only problem is that now I have four extra cages and no birds to put in them. This is not a good place for me to be especially since I'm currently a slave to 17 fiesty lovies who know they own me :D.

The scariest part is if you asked me, I could probably tell you which kinds of lovies I want to fill each of those cages with :eek:.

mangotiki
06-02-2005, 11:07 PM
ha ha ha ha ha I am laughing so hard.
Do you plan on breeding any of your current luvies? if so, wait before you buy more...all my cages are full cause I couldnt wait for babies...now there are 10 babies on the way and Im gonna need more cages.

traci

bellarains
06-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Laura,

I agree with Tracie. With your crew they will have those extra cages filled up in no time. Maybe Spike will take care of that problem for you???? :D

LauraO
06-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Well since I found homes for two of our birdy babies my husband is upset and in his ABSOLUTELY no more lovie phase. He is a very sensitive guy when it comes to the lovies. He's easy though, and I'll be able to talk him into getting one or two more lovies no problem? I know there are going to be some OF Lutino hens/blue available soon and I would love one because one of our babies is cobalt DB/ino. So I could get a mutation I've always wanted and still get pretty babies.

I don't so much plan on breeding any of our lovies as most of them are still too young. Spike is 1 year but Bocephus is only three months. I am curious to breed one of Won Ton's babies as I want to find out if they are possibly split to blue because both parents are green series. The closest to this I can get is Babiest Bubber and Beeper. Beep is still a little young, but Babiest Bubber was parent raised by excellent parents so she should be a great mom and is over 1year old and wanting to make babies. I want to breed Babiest Bubber (normal pied) because if she isn't split to blue (Beep is a pied DB/ino/cinnamon) at least I will probably get all normal pieds which will add some excitement to them.

AHHHHH it's all just too much to think about :rolleyes:.