PDA

View Full Version : Rebel goes to the Vet

rigidneophyte
08-22-2006, 09:57 AM
I took Rebel to the vet today, he was so scared! he was mad at me the whole time.. until the doctor came in, he still wasn't going to go near me, but he squacked and squacked at the doctor. It was so sad, I felt so bad for him.

But good news!! Rebel is a healthy bird! Not a single thing wrong with him!

Tonight we go to "the feathered coop" to get Rebel sexed, and maybe sneak a peak at Rebel's soon-to-be playmate!!

Thats right, I'm getting a green black masked lovie from a breeder. you can see pictures of the little one http://www.thefeatheredcoop.com/tfc_051.htm Here

Janie
08-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Glad to hear that Rebel got a clean bill of heath! :D I never look forward to taking mine in but know it's in their best interest and they do get over it pretty quickly and forgive me. How is Rebel's sexing going to be done? By a vet or by feather plucking?

Your soon to be new birdie is precious. :)

KiwiMango
08-22-2006, 11:56 AM
Awww that's where I got my birdies from. Christine is a wonderful breeder:)

chris_lynn
08-22-2006, 12:52 PM
ooooh!!!! baby lovies are so ugly there cute!!!! (no offense) but siriously though little one looks like a alian!!! he so adorable!!!!

butterfly1061
08-22-2006, 12:55 PM
baby lovies are so ugly there cute!!!!LB babies were voted "Cutest Parrot Babies" by BirdTalk last spring :D

chris_lynn
08-22-2006, 02:16 PM
LB babies were voted "Cutest Parrot Babies" by BirdTalk last spring :D
how cool!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Eliza
08-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Awww... what a sweet baby lovie! I don't care what anyone says: baby lovies are just adorable!

The Feathered Coop looks like a wonderful place. I bookmarked the site in case I'm in MD...

Best of luck with Rebel and the new baby!

-e-

rigidneophyte
08-24-2006, 12:46 AM
Rebel met the little one and they hit it off, im so excited to bring the little one home, its VERY energetic!!