PDA

View Full Version : Trixie sitting!

dolphin691
08-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm Trixie sitting again. Yay!
:)

He fell asleep during a head scritchy today! And he's being his usual helpful self while I'm trying to do some homework :)

He's happily shredding a piece of newspaper as I type this.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I will be giving updates while Perran is gone!

-Heather

linda040899
08-27-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi Heather,
Lucky you to be sitting for the Trixster! Hope you are watching him instead of him watching you......... :lol You know how those lovies are, especially spoiled ones!

Seriously, Heather, we're here if you need anything! :)

Janie
08-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Perran and Karen are very lucky to have you, Heather! :) So is Trixie! :D
Do you make "out of state" calls? ;)

Z28Taxman
08-27-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi Heather,
Lucky you to be sitting for the Trixster! Hope you are watching him instead of him watching you......... :lol You know how those lovies are, especially spoiled ones!

Seriously, Heather, we're here if you need anything! :)

By now, Trixie's got her wrapped around his little toe! :happy:

bellarains
08-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Hi Heather,

What a blessing you are to Perran and Karen. You don't happen to have a friend in TN do you;)

We know you and Trixie will be fine, but yep, we're here is you need anything, or just have a Trixie story to tell:) Hey, come to think of it, maybe you can give us some updated pics since we haven't had any in awhile:lol

Z28Taxman
08-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Perran and Karen are very lucky to have you, Heather! :) So is Trixie! :D
Do you make "out of state" calls? ;)

I'm closer. Only 80 miles up the turnpike. :lol

dolphin691
08-29-2006, 12:44 AM
Thanks everyone! And...of course I live to serve the Trixie...isn't that how it works in nature?? :)

He was a very good helper today! And, he must be molting...he wanted scritchy after scritchy. Or maybe he just knew I would do it ;-)

We are getting along just great! I will post tomorrow with an update!

*...more millet? Oh wait - he's alsleep. LOL!