PDA

View Full Version : Ditto's the boss! (or he thinks he is).

Z28Taxman
09-06-2006, 05:24 PM
My buddy Eric stopped over this past weekend for a visit, he lives in Pittsburgh but is stuck at Ft. Dix for awhile so he was bored silly.

Well Ditto, was his normal friendly, chirpy self unitl.....

He decided it was time to land on Eric's head. If he tried to remove him... Attack of the pitbull lovie. :rofl: Only I could get him down while he's yelling get him off my head, get him off my head. Of course the reaction just made him go back there again. Some people never learn. :rofl:

Of course I didn't help matters by yelling Poop! Poop!

linda040899
09-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh, Dave!
You are bad, bad, bad, bad, bad!!! The only thing I can say is that thank goodness Ditto doesn't have a macaw attitude..... :whistle:

Z28Taxman
09-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Oh, Dave!
You are bad, bad, bad, bad, bad!!! The only thing I can say is that thank goodness Ditto doesn't have a macaw attitude..... :whistle:

Or Macaw sized poops! :eek: :rofl:

Janie
09-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Yep, nothing beats seeing a guest get pooped on! :lol

Z28Taxman
09-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Yep, nothing beats seeing a guest get pooped on! :lol

Well, it was the one time he didn't listen to me. No poops. :whistle:

But it was funny seeing someone 6'5" and 300 pounds, who just spent a year in Iraq, afraid of a tiny little bird. :rofl:

Sometimes I'm easily amused.

Janie
09-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Dave, no joke! I am amazed at the fear so many people have when it comes to birds! :confused: I understand having great respect for the beak of a larger parrot but and tiny little lovie? :confused: Course we know that beak can be very powerful but most folks don't and they're still scared to death! :rolleyes: I have a wonderful neighbor who could be the perfect "lovie" sitter if she was not afraid of my birds! She has zero fear of my dog who is not friendly! Go figure! :D

Z28Taxman
09-06-2006, 06:11 PM
My mother is terrified of birds. She won't even come in my house. Dad just won't let the beak get near him but actually likes Ditto.

bellarains
09-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Dave,

You are BAD,BAD,BAD!!!!! Oh, and of course we all know who is boss in your house:lol

Z28Taxman
09-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Dave,

Oh, and of course we all know who is boss in your house:lol

And I'm not even married! :rofl:

Kathryn
09-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Go Ditto Go!! Rule the roost!
:rofl: I can just see that poor man dancing on his toes, waving his hands in the air around his head while you yell "poop"and Ditto clinging to the hair on his head :rofl:

Susan27
09-07-2006, 06:17 PM
That's too funny. A few of my friends are scared of birds, always saying it has to do with that Alfred Hitchcock movie...they are the one's afraid of taking showers too.:rofl:

I said in another post how pretty I think Ditto is and how much I want a Ditto and a Milo too.

I need to teach my birds to poop on command...my roommate needs to be pooped on...:happy:

Susan

Z28Taxman
09-07-2006, 06:21 PM
I need to teach my birds to poop on command...my roommate needs to be pooped on...:happy:

Susan

Feed them raspberries first! :whistle:

I want a milo birdy too!

BarbieH
09-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey Dave, by any chance is your friend's head shaved? Is it possible Ditto thought it was a great big egg? ;)

Z28Taxman
09-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey Dave, by any chance is your friend's head shaved? Is it possible Ditto thought it was a great big egg? ;)

Not shaved. Just an army haircut. He just wanted to see a grown man freak out. :lol

Eliza
09-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Not shaved. Just an army haircut. He just wanted to see a grown man freak out. :lol

That is TOO funny :rofl:

No doubt Ditto did that on purpose :lol Growing up I had a neighbor who feared cats. We'd always put our cat in the garage if she came over. No matter WHAT we did the cat would find a way out of the garage and onto this woman's lap. It was pretty hilarious :evil:

-e-