PDA

View Full Version : Ditto is one wound up little bird tonight!!!

Z28Taxman
09-11-2006, 09:16 PM
I can tell it was cloudy all day. He probably slept all day and is now fired up like he's on speed. He was helping me cheer on the 'skins and I had to give up. I couldn't outshout him! :lol

Of course I can't fly around the room when the score a touchdown either. :whistle:

Susan27
09-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Ditto really owns you, not the other way around:rofl:

I was just thinking, Dave, have you ever seen the movie Ghost? There is a important reference to the word Ditto in it. Now every time I see Ditto, I will think of that movie...in fact I have it on DVD...maybe I will go watch it later. Love that movie.

:happy:

bird_luver24
09-11-2006, 11:38 PM
I am glad u brought that up Susan!!! I thought I was the only weird one that remembered that word in the movie, lol and just the movie period!!!..;) Everytime Dave would talk about Ditto I would think of the movie!!..Im glad to hear im not the only one that was thinking of that! :)

Z28Taxman
09-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Ghost is where his name came from. :cool:

Janie
09-12-2006, 11:01 AM

No joke????? It's exactly what comes to my mind, every time I hear Ditto! That movie....and now your bird, too! :D I think it's a great name, Dave, and definitely one of my favorites on this board. :D

Wouldn't it be a blast to fly? If only one time! Course, I remember what Dr. Freud says about flying...when you dream that you're flying! ;)

Susan27
09-12-2006, 12:10 PM

You rock Dave!! I am going to watch that movie tonight.

Z28Taxman
09-12-2006, 12:30 PM
You rock Dave!! I am going to watch that movie tonight.

I can't take credit for it though. My ex-girlfriend named him that about 9 months before I met her.

Well it's cloudy again today, which means an extra wound up Dittobird again tonight. Little twit is probably sleeping away right now!

Susan27
09-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Well it's cloudy again today, which means an extra wound up Dittobird again tonight. Little twit is probably sleeping away right now!

So you have a 'bird on speed' night again tonight. Hopefully there is a good sporting event on tonight for you, or I should say, for Ditto!!!

Z28Taxman
09-12-2006, 01:11 PM
So you have a 'bird on speed' night again tonight. Hopefully there is a good sporting event on tonight for you, or I should say, for Ditto!!!

It's almost hockey season. Ditto loves hockey!

sdgilley
09-12-2006, 01:29 PM
It's almost hockey season. Ditto loves hockey!

Spoken like a man with the perfect companion!
;)

BarbieH
09-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Sammy likes hockey too. Personally, I think he really likes all the yelling going on in the room. :)

Z28Taxman
09-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Sammy likes hockey too. Personally, I think he really likes all the yelling going on in the room. :)

Ditto likes the referees whistle and the crashing into the boards. He really likes the horn after the flyers score a goal! :cool: And if I yell go flyers, he chirps up a storm!:cool:

BarbieH
09-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Same here. We start the "Let's go, Red Wings" chant, and the clapping, and all the birds get down. 8)

Z28Taxman
09-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Same here. We start the "Let's go, Red Wings" chant, and the clapping, and all the birds get down. 8)

Now why would you want to torture those poor birdies! :whistle:

BarbieH
09-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Oh don't start Dave. :lol The season hasn't even started yet, and now we have these Hasek anxieties to contend with ... lucky thing if we don't *all* start plucking by Christmas.

Z28Taxman
09-12-2006, 03:10 PM
:evil: :evil: :evil: