PDA

View Full Version : hmmm....women...

KiwiMango
09-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Each morning I wake up to the same usual sounds of Mango 'complaining' and 'whinning.'

Every morning it's the same...Mango trying to get back into the cozi...Kodi kicking him back out and nipping his little feet. I can hear this half asleep going on for about an hour before I uncover them. I hear Kodi's version of 'growling' and her silly whistles laying down all comfy in the cozi and Mango looking pained on a perch trying to figure out how to get back in. Poor guy!:rofl:

Mango is such a sweetie boy and pays so much attention to Kodi, yet she loves to walk all over him and will even bite his feet to get what she wants. Sounds so typical, her female personality has taken over. She's lucky Mango's so gentle with her. She forgets how Mango manly hovers his head over her in protection each night....but wait till morning....

Z28Taxman
09-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Hmmmmm.....

I think I'll keep quiet here in order to stay out of trouble. :evil: :whistle:

linda040899
09-18-2006, 11:11 AM
If married couples can have twin beds, why not an extra cozy? :lol

Janie
09-18-2006, 11:24 AM
If married couples can have twin beds, why not an extra cozy? :lol

:rofl:

Yep, that's what I did....added an extra cozy! Worked like a charm and both birdies are happy with that arrangement! :D

KiwiMango
09-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Funny you guys say that. They do have two LOL! Mango refuses to sleep alone, even if Kodi gives him a hard time:) Sometimes in the middle of the night I find him clinging to the bars as close to the cozi as possible instead of going in the other cozi. She's got him hooked good.