PDA

View Full Version : Just Four More Days!!

bird_luver24
09-19-2006, 09:19 PM
Just Four More Days and I get to bring my Baby Lovie Home!!! :happy:
Well really five but, in 2more hours it will be 4 so same thing!:D
I am really excited and wanted to ask if anyone has any good names, for a boy or girl??...Hopefully once he/she settles in I can do the Feather plucking thing and send off to avianbiotech and figure out what the baby is...
Here is a site you can see some pics at. Most of them are of the two siblings together but one post just has my baby on it!
http://lovebird24.blogspot.com/
My sister said If the baby is a girl then I should name her Cherry....She didnt have any reason why just thought it looked like one..lol..Which is pretty cute!

linda040899
09-19-2006, 10:22 PM
We're all very excited for you, Kelly!
I would wait on the naming until you get to know the little guy/gal a bit. Sometimes names just come due to personality or a special circumstance surrounding the particular bird.

Can't wait to see photos....... :)

Christine9
09-20-2006, 05:44 PM
How exciting! You must be looking forward to it. I can't wait to hear all about your new lovie! :)

Eliza
09-20-2006, 07:05 PM
I kinda like the name Cherry :)

You'll know when you get your lovie what the right name will be. It may take a few minutes, it may take a few days... but you'll know!

I'm anxious to read more about your wee Fischer baby. I'd only learned of the "other" lovebirds (I knew about peachies and masked) last year, shortly before I brought Beetle home. The Fischer's lovebirds are just SO cute!

BTW -- TURBO is so darling! I have a Holland Lop rabbit named Cricket :)

-e-

bird_luver24
09-21-2006, 01:15 AM
:D
Eliza...Thanks!!....I use to breed Lionheads but, I realized that there was no one wanting lionheads in my area and I had to start back to work so, I sold Turbos Parents along with my other Lionheads to a very nice person wishing to breed and she gave me Turbo as a present!!!..
A friend of mine had one and he was the sweetest little thing ever! He was a house bunny and was litterbox trained Loved to Play!! Turbo is 5months old right now and is going through his """Teenage stage""" Where everything is his and everything has to be his way but, once he gets over that then everything will be ok!!
How old is Cricket and What color is she/he?...:)