PDA

View Full Version : Ok, who gave Ditto a pot of coffee!

Z28Taxman
10-13-2006, 08:30 PM
He's a little speed demon tonight. Screaming, flying, screaming, poopin water every 5 minutes (ate lots of peas right before "Ditto Time") and more flying. In 40 minutes he's gone back to the cage 3 times for food. Ate some in there, and brought 2 nutriberries and an avicake back to the couch. After his fourth trip back to the cage I got up go to the kitchen for a drink and he chased me out there with an avicake in his beak.

I'm tired just watching him. :rofl:

linda040899
10-13-2006, 08:38 PM
Dave,
Better you than me!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: With the vision I've had lately, running around can be dangerous! :eek: Besides, the exercise is good for you.... He's trying to keep you healthy! :lol

Z28Taxman
10-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Good thing for you that all of yours aren't wound up. :eek:

He's still wound up. Even after turning off all the lights except the one above his cage so it's rather dark in here. Now it's time to hang upside down from the top of the cage and beat up his toys. :lol

linda040899
10-13-2006, 09:03 PM
Don't you wish you could bottle the energy and sell it??? :lol

Z28Taxman
10-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Don't you wish you could bottle the energy and sell it??? :lol

Sell it or put it in my gas tank! :rofl:

The cool weather seems to have kicked off another moult too so everytime he takes off he leaves behind a snowstorm of white down feathers. I need a snowblower in the living room. :rofl:

linda040899
10-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Cool weather also causes birds to eat more.... More food is necessary to produce extra energy to keep themselves warm.

Z28Taxman
10-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Cool weather also causes birds to eat more.... More food is necessary to produce extra energy to keep themselves warm.

Yep. By February he'll be eating in a week what he would normally eat during the whole month of July (or at least it seems like it). :whistle:

Buy A Paper Doll
10-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Mel gets that way except that she's more of an "angry hyper" ... Running around beating the heck out of the toys, slamming food dishes, pecking on the cage bars, screaming, flapping wings.

Coffee? I thought she had a stash of crack somewhere. :roll: She is a maniac.

Z28Taxman
10-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Ditto is the anti-Mel then. He's a happy hyper. Chirping, screaming, flying, stop in my hand for a scritch and a beak rub and right back to yelling and flying again. With a few snack breaks in between of course :happy: