PDA

View Full Version : Friday's been grounded

zlatushka
10-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Yes, today was the day. I lured him into my unsuspecting trap with jingly baby toys and the baby. Then I toweled him and clipped his wings. Man, is he mad! It was too good an opportunity, though. Plus, he's been a little diveboming bugger lately. Hopefully this will tame him down a bit.

Still.. Sad in a way. His wings were so purdy!

butterfly1061
10-14-2006, 07:34 PM
Poor Friday! My lovies know exactly how he feels. We had wing clipping day a few days ago - except for Molly. If he gets out of hand he'll get one too. Hope Friday got some millet even though he's grounded ;)

shylevon
10-14-2006, 07:35 PM
They do get upset, don't they? Must be kinda like we feel after an especially bad hair cut, when we don't even want to leave the house.

Poor Friday.

linda040899
10-14-2006, 07:40 PM
Sorry, Friday! :(
My mom goes through da same routine when we become arial acrobats..... She does da mini clips but it's enough ta put a crimp in our style! Tink about it dis way. They are only feathers. They'll grow in again real soon and you'll be back in business! :eek:

zlatushka
10-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Yes he did get millet, and apple, and alot of sympathy. He still went in to sulk in his pavilion. The only thing we've seen of him since is his rear end when he backs it out the door and poops:lol I'm not sure that isn't meant as a comment to me...:roll:

Buy A Paper Doll
10-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Yes he did get millet, and apple, and alot of sympathy. He still went in to sulk in his pavilion. The only thing we've seen of him since is his rear end when he backs it out the door and poops:lol I'm not sure that isn't meant as a comment to me...:roll:

LOL!!!! I do believe you are being snubbed! Give him a few days ... He'll get over it ...