PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Bird Society of America Show

mudmonkey
10-30-2006, 09:46 PM
I didn't really have a question i just wanted to share that i visited the Exotic Bird Society of America Show in Orlando Florida this weekend and had a really great time. I'm not sure how many of you are within driving distance of Orlando...but if you didn't go this year i would highly recomend going to next years show if you are able to.

I learned about the show (and the organization) through this bulletin board and i plan on going to some more events of theirs. There was a lot to see and i just thought it was really incredible.

I came home with a new Lovebird (sorta had the feeling that was going to happen when we were on the way there). Hopefully i'll get a chance to post images of all our birds soon.

that's pretty much it...
-simon

bellarains
10-31-2006, 08:07 AM
Hey Simon,

Sounds like a really neat show. We do have a few member's close to the Orlando area, so maybe some of them caught it also.

I will look forward to the new pics of your little one. Don't forget to quarantine him from any other birds you have for a minimum of 30 days, and schedule a check up ASAP to ensure his health.

Congratulations on being bit by the lovie bug, Again;)