PDA

View Full Version : Things Shiney does lol.

ShineyRiver
11-02-2006, 01:55 PM
I just wanted to know if any other members have lovebirds that do this ....

When im typing on the computer Shiney copies the clicking sounds and bobs his head up and down then makes the clicking sounds faster lol sounds just like typing. :lol

When I put Shiney on the ground he'll jump as he walks and thrust his chest forwards lol it looks so funny I think he does it just for fun silly bird hehehe.

Everytime I bob my head up and down and flap my arms Shiney does them same lol.

The cutest thing he also does is when I tap my finger back and forth on his beak he'll make guuurrrrinnnggg sounds.

Im trying to teach him to say Hi .. so far he has said it once never again.. :rolleyes:

So does your lovebird do these things or simular? :)

BarbieH
11-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Hi;

My boy lovebirds do that kind of stuff. Sounds like Shiney has taken a shine to you. He's struttin' his stuff! :D

Susan27
11-02-2006, 02:35 PM
I have NEVER seen or heard my lovies do this. I probably have 7 hens....OH goodness...I want a boy. Those sounds and actions sound SO cute. Maybe the 4 I am not sure of will end up being boys and do these things when they get older. Jealous here!:whistle: :lol

DebSpace
11-02-2006, 04:43 PM
That is cool! :cool: Sometimes I have my laptop in there when they play, so maybe they will do that eventually, too! Shiney is beautiful, I love that wingspan photo. :)

butterfly1061
11-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Mine like to try and bite my fingers when I type. Daisy likes to hang from the cord on the back of the keyboard, but she doesn't get very far (all of mine are velcro birdies :rolleyes: ).