PDA

View Full Version : New Fids!

mandy
11-06-2006, 08:33 AM
I told myself i will stop with Biscuit... however, like many of you here in this forum, I suddenly have more fids. I now have a female violet (named lily bird) and her mate a heavy sea green pied (named larry bird)... will be posting their pics soon. :whistle:

Incidentally, how do i know that what i have is really a sea green pied?

DebSpace
11-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Congrats, Mandy!!! :happy: Sorry I don't know the genetics answer, >o but I'm happy for ya!

bellarains
11-06-2006, 02:53 PM
OK Mandy,

I'll be waiting on those pics. Also, they will help answer the mutation question also. Not that I will be answering that question, but I will enjoy the pics;)

Congrats on the two newbies:) .

Janie
11-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Congratulations Mandy! :D It is hard to spend time on this board w/o crossing over to the dark side, aka, getting at least one more! :lol I was so strong and brave and held out for two years! My experience with adding more has been wonderful, a great decision for me and for Oliver. :)

Look forward to photos!

Eliza
11-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Woo-hoo! A violet and a seagreen pied? Lucky, lucky! I'd imagine that ALL of your birdies are just beautiful.

No idea how to tell you to go about confirming whether Larrybird is truly a seagreen pied or not... As Lori suggested, pictures would help (as well as to serve as eye candy for the rest of us). Regardless, I'm sure that you are pleased as punch with your new roomies.

Best wishes!

-e-

Z28Taxman
11-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Oooooo, I like seagreen pieds! :whistle:

DebSpace
11-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Wow, I'm impressed that Janie held out for 2 years. :omg: I've only been here for four weeks, already have one more and I'm chomping at the bit for two more (oh, my poor hubby)! Especially having seen all the beauties everyone has! That said, Mandy, pictures, pictures, we want pictures! :lol :lol :lol

mandy
11-07-2006, 02:54 AM
i have two pics with me but they aren't very clear.. I'll try to get clearer ones as soon as possible... thanks for all the congratulations