PDA

View Full Version : No Blu! No birds!

Elle
11-13-2006, 09:44 PM
No Blu! Leave the budgies alone. No Blu! Don't chew on the water fountain! No Blu! I mean Max! leave the remote control alone! No Kio, don't go on the lovies cage. You have your own tinker toy! No Max! leave my can of pop alone! No Pheobe! Don't bite Blu! Yucki! Don't fly on the cat like that! She's not a horse! No Max!

Oh my! I have my hands full tonight! Usually Dan gets home around 7 pm and the birds are alone only a few hours. Today they did 6 hours on their own and I can tell they missed us and want their time out of the cage. At this rate, I will still be up at 2 am!

Parrots are like eternal 2 years old! I have 5 tonight! Oh boy, gotta go, Max just walked in the bedroom and is saying Hello! Hello!
:eek:

DebSpace
11-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Yikes, you need a mom's day/night out! :eek: That would make we wacky, too. Put birdies to bed early and take a relaxing soak in the shower or tub. Hang in there, Elle! ;)

bellarains
11-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Come on Elle, fess up, you are loving every minute of it:lol

Buy A Paper Doll
11-14-2006, 10:57 AM
LOL!!! My house sounds like a milder version of your house! I don't know how you do it, I only have one dog and two little birds and I can't keep track of everybody. Maggie, Melly, Milo, Molly, Muffin - YOU! QUIT THAT!

Elle
11-14-2006, 08:01 PM
LOL!!! My house sounds like a milder version of your house! I don't know how you do it, I only have one dog and two little birds and I can't keep track of everybody. Maggie, Melly, Milo, Molly, Muffin - YOU! QUIT THAT!

When I say No! everybirdie stares at me. Including my husband. :lol

Bomom
11-23-2006, 11:26 AM
:whistle: Hey Elle!
You can always sent a few over to my house for a while..:grouphug1 Remember how sweet Blu and Pheobe were when you got back home from vacation

wilkiecoco
11-23-2006, 02:57 PM
bomom - is your lovie playing with the ball while lying upside down???????????? i don't think i could get mine to do either thing. >o too cute!!!!!!!!!

Elle
11-23-2006, 05:16 PM
bomom - is your lovie playing with the ball while lying upside down???????????? i don't think i could get mine to do either thing. >o too cute!!!!!!!!!

I've witnessed Bo on her back with her ball, with her rings and other toys. She is an absolutely sweet little bird with two wonderful slaves at her service.

butterfly1061
11-23-2006, 06:21 PM
is your lovie playing with the ball while lying upside down????????????My Olivia does that too. Cat toy balls are evil and they have to taught a lesson :evil: Well, that's what Olivia thinks anyway :whistle:

Z28Taxman
11-23-2006, 06:26 PM
My Olivia does that too. Cat toy balls are evil and they have to taught a lesson :evil: Well, that's what Olivia thinks anyway :whistle:

Ditto doesn't lie on his back like that but he also thinks the cat balls are evil. They must be thrown across the living room at the tv. :rofl: He can fling one a good 8 feet from the couch if he's got his mind set on it.

Kathryn
11-24-2006, 12:13 PM
:eek: Dave, When did you change your signature?!?:eek:

All of my lovies toss their cat balls and chase them. Haven't seen any on their back rolling with a ball yet. That is just too cute!

Mandolin
11-24-2006, 04:04 PM
My Olivia does that too. Cat toy balls are evil and they have to taught a lesson :evil:
Kameko has the same feeling with her cat toy balls. She charges them then picks them up and throws them up, over her head, bangs them, then to finish them off drowns them in her water dish, same fight routine everytime :lol. OH, but if YOU think YOU can play with one of HER toy balls, you have another thing coming. She will snatch them right out of your hand and toss them over her head and back into her cage :lol.