PDA

View Full Version : Mango's underfeet has turned orange??

KiwiMango
11-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Anyone seen this happen? Is this normal? Not sure if he got a toy wet or something but his underfeet are orange. He's also about to start his 1 year moulting and his feathers around his face look dirty (brownish) in some places around his peachie colors and he took a bath this morning and isn't dirty.:confused:

mjm8321
11-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Check the toys. :rofl: :rofl:

KiwiMango
11-24-2006, 04:38 PM
haha it was a toy. after he took a bath he played on the orange chew ring and got orange all over his toseies.

Z28Taxman
11-24-2006, 07:04 PM
haha it was a toy. after he took a bath he played on the orange chew ring and got orange all over his toseies.

Those toys are good for turning white faces red too! :eek:

Buy A Paper Doll
11-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Scared you, didn't he? :)

Z28Taxman
11-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Scared you, didn't he? :)

They seem to get quit a chuckle out of doing that! :lol

DebSpace
11-25-2006, 12:01 AM
:lol I'm laughing WITH you because Beau scared the living daylights out of me this morning. I had him out of the cage, but my son called through the door saying our dog was choking on something. :omg: I ran out to see what was wrong with the dog (closing the door to the bird room behind me, as always) and when I came back, I couldn't see Beau anyplace. :omg: :omg: :omg: The next two minutes seemed like two hours, but then he finally made a noise - he had climbed all the way up the darn fishing line that suspends the Boing toy. Until NOW, he wasn't brave enough to play on the Boing, so I never thought to look there. If I had I probably still would not have seen him since he was only about an inch from the ceiling. Scared me half to death and he is just up there watching me call his name in a panic over and over again as I crawl around the floor, peak under things, go through the trash can...I'm sure he was quite amused by the whole ordeal. :lol ;) Oh, and the dog really was choking but he's okay now, too. I was ready for a sedative!

Kathryn
11-25-2006, 08:47 AM
I can see the headline:
OKIE Birds Unite in Frightening Owners: Moms Resort to Crawling in Frantic Search
Those little buggers can sure set us into a tizzy!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glad to hear the pup is okay.

shylevon
11-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Were the feetsies orange?? Or were they MANGO colored???

Somebody is just living up to their namesake.