PDA

View Full Version : It's Asue!

Asue
11-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Okay, so I may have flaked out and forgotten to come 'round... Lots of new things have happened, and through it all... Mikey and I are still a couple! :happy: Mikey - being the Lovebird he is, celebrated his third birthday and has a bit of a stressed induced plucking problem. The plucking is under control and he's doing great!

I quit working at my last job in a well known petstore because of a relocation into Decatur/Emory area and the final straw(s) that broke the camel's back. Got a new cell number, new boyfriend and a new healthier outlook on where my future lies.

Just wanted Janie, Jeannette, Butterfly and the rest of my old pals here to see that I'm back and I miss ya'll so!

Janie
11-30-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey Amanda! Are you coming to the bird fair this weekend....in Norcross? The rest of the group will be there and it would be great to meet up there.

Glad to hear that you and Mikey are still a happy couple! :D

linda040899
11-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Good to see ya back, Amanda!
Glad that all is well with Mickey and it sounds like you've really made some changes! :)

Asue
11-30-2006, 10:17 PM
:cry: Been so outta touch I didn't know there was one this weekend... :cry:

We've got to finally finish unpacking our crap, build Madalyn's bed and figure out what gets tossed and what stays in storage, Saturday. :roll:

My daughter Madalyn is having her third B-day party Sunday.
:cool:

Boy... I miss these smiles :p

Asue
11-30-2006, 10:18 PM
:happy: Ya'll remember me!!! lol :p

kimsbirds
11-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Of course we remember you !!!
Good to see you back again...give Mikey a scritchy for me ?

Kimmie

Asue
11-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Wanted to post for my sig pic!

Mikey's lovin' being my own baby bird again. Cant wait to hear from all of my pals here. I think I'm cryin' a little. >o

bellarains
12-01-2006, 07:19 AM
Hey Amanda,

Good to see you. It does indeed sound like you've begun anew, and sometimes that's very refreshing, and lifts a ton of bricks off one's shoulders. Glad to hear Mikey is doing good as well.

C-ya round:)

Eliza
12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey, Amanda!

How are you doing, chica? Thanks again for passing along that issue of Bird Talk this past summer. One of the local bird stores recently rec'd some linnie babies so maybe I'll have a new member for the flock soon ;)

Sorry that you've had so much to deal with as of late.... but good for you for having such a positive, upbeat attitude!

I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Keep posting when time allows,

-e-

Asue
12-05-2006, 08:10 AM
Der... I forgot about sending you that mag, lol.
Anyways, it's easier to be happy now. Thanks again all you guys for not forgettin' about me! Love you all! :D