PDA

View Full Version : Nope Whisper is not spoiled

Mummieeva
12-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Today I truly learned who is the boss. I was sitting on the bed and held a millet spray up to get Whisper to fly over to me. She flew to me and nibbled it. When i tried to get her to sit on leg and eat it she flew to my hand and gave me a nip. Not hard but enough to let me know she was not happy about something. Took a few nips for me to realize she wanted me to hold it for her.lol. As long as I held it she was OK. It was funny and does not bother me holding it for her.

Steph

linda040899
12-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Nope, nope, nope, Steph!
Whisper is not just spoiled..... She's spoiled rotten! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:And she communicates her wishes to you very well!

cprcheetah
12-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Doesn't sound spoiled to me.....:whistle: Just slightly!!!!

wilkiecoco
12-03-2006, 06:09 PM
I don't think they're spoiled - i think we're spoiled for not doing EXACTLY what they want, at the minute they want it. It obviously takes some lovie owners a while to accept their role as slave :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Z28Taxman
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Ditto says whisper isn't spoiled enough! :eek:

He made my type that! :lol

butterfly1061
12-03-2006, 08:18 PM
It obviously takes some lovie owners a while to accept their role as slave :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Maybe I should just sign over the deed to my house to Molly, Daisy, Piper & Olivia. Oh, wait, I already did that :rofl:

Whisper, you go girl! Sorry Steph :p

Mandolin
12-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Hey Whisper, Kameko here. Just wanted to tell you that you are off to a great start but there is so much more you can have your mom do for you. I mean, i have my mom trained to give me an hour long head rub every night, and a very nice lounge in my sauna (i think she calls it a shower, which is lovely) every night before bed. So keep up the good work and remember the oh so effective lovie pout if you don't get your way :D. Good luck :cool: