PDA

View Full Version : Tango's First Snow Storm

Tango's_Mom
12-06-2006, 10:05 AM
So Monday morning Tango saw snow on the ground for the first time, just a light dusting, but snow. This morning I woke up to a full blown snow storm, been going a couple hours now and showing no signs of stopping, the look on Tango's face when he hopped to the window sill to look out over "his" domain was priceless, he was trying to grab the snow through the glass and just looked confused, I took pics but they didn't really capture his astonishment, I will post them as soon as I find my usb cord for the camera. He was just so funny.

bellarains
12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Jenna,

That sounds just too cute. I can't wait to see the pics:)

snowboardmandy
12-06-2006, 11:20 AM
LOL the same thing happened with Obie a few weeks ago the first time she saw snow. She was totally captivated for a few hours watching it fall, trying to catch it, seeing everything turn white....

Z28Taxman
12-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Just don't put a pile of snow in front of him. I put some on a small plate and set it on his balcony and you'd think there was a monster in there trying to eat him. He didn't like it at all! :eek:

snowboardmandy
12-06-2006, 06:39 PM
i thought about building a giant snowbird right outside the window to see what obie would do.....perhaps the next storm :)