PDA

View Full Version : Zupreem mix?

#1ThaiBoxer
12-07-2006, 01:43 AM
I feed my bird the Zupreem Avian Maintenance Fruit Belnd food. It looks like Trix cereal. I was wondering if it was edible for me also. Everytime I feed him it smells kinda good. If I eat some is it harmful to me?

Asue
12-07-2006, 07:56 AM
:rofl:

Ever tried cooking Beak Appitie? ( I know I spelled THAT wrong :mad: )
It smells pretty darn yummy freshly cooked and steaming.
My favorite is Carribean Crunch, Cream of Tweet and Calypso Spice.
I've tried the Turbo Food Veggie thing... YuK :x Mikey my lovie doesn't like it either. I think Mikey does use his sense of smell a lot when sampling new foods.

I wouldn't think it would be bad for you... My Boston Terrier, Lola gets human grade dog biscuts from an online store... I sample a few of them myself. :p

bird_luver24
12-07-2006, 02:54 PM
lol...I dont think there is anything in there that could hurt you...
It does smell pretty good :D

snowboardmandy
12-07-2006, 03:37 PM
I will admit, I've tried the zupreem veggie pellets Obie eats...and the nutriberries....and I'm still alive to tell about it :)

Z28Taxman
12-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Nutriberries are quite tasty! Especially the fruity ones! :whistle:

LauraO
12-07-2006, 05:38 PM
I feed my bird the Zupreem Avian Maintenance Fruit Belnd food. It looks like Trix cereal. I was wondering if it was edible for me also. Everytime I feed him it smells kinda good. If I eat some is it harmful to me?

You're braver than me. I can't stand the smell of the fruity pellets:omg: . I doubt they're harmful. They're basically enriched corn chunks. I'm not a big fan of these types of pellets and think there are a bunch of better and tastier ways to get my lovies healthful food. Of course, that's just my :2cents: .

#1ThaiBoxer
12-07-2006, 06:42 PM
what type of stuff do you feed our bird lauraO? I need more knowledge. I give 3 bowls in the cage, 1 seeds, 1 Zupreem, and 1 water. i occassionally give millet spay and veggies

Keltoth
12-07-2006, 06:47 PM
what type of stuff do you feed our bird lauraO? I need more knowledge. I give 3 bowls in the cage, 1 seeds, 1 Zupreem, and 1 water. i occassionally give millet spay and veggies

Wut-oh! You don't know it, but you just kicked a hornet's nest, asking a forum full of lovie owners about food advice and admiting that veggies are an occasional affair.

It was nice knowing you... :lol (ok, I kid, I kid ...a little!) :rofl:

- Eric

dmenace
12-08-2006, 03:59 AM
:rofl:

Asue
12-08-2006, 08:11 AM
:cool: -Waits for the advice to flood in- :whistle:

snowboardmandy
12-08-2006, 11:28 AM
The december issue of Bird Talk magazine had tons of wonderful food tips, recipes etc!

sdgilley
12-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi,
If you to this forum:
http://www.lovebirdsplus.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=14
you will find hundreds of posts on what to feed & methods to get them to eat.

It's a regular question that gets much attention (and debate) on the board, as Eric indicated. :) Please browse the posts there, I think it will help.