PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays to the Lovebird Community Family

wilkiecoco
12-21-2006, 08:24 PM
Just in case I forget to post this in the next few days, I will do it now. i want to wish everyone a very merry x-mas, full of peace and joy. :holi: this is a wonderful community, and kiwi and i want to thank all the members for the advice, warm wishes and kind thoughts throughout the year . :happy: :happy: :happy: :merry: I'm looking forward to continuing spending my time with you.

ottermom
12-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Bubble and Squeak would also like to thank everyone here for making me more knowledgeable and a better 'Mom'. Happy holidays to all!

T

LauraO
12-23-2006, 11:56 AM
Happy Holidays to all those who are merry this time of year. I'm truly having a very merry holiday as I've been given a reprieve and not forced to celebrate this year:happy: :happy: .

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

Janie
12-23-2006, 04:18 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you who do celebrate and to Laura, what's the secret for getting out of it? :lol I am worn to a frazzle and can't wait for January! :D

sdgilley
12-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone finds time to spend with family, time to reflect & relax, and time to appreciate all that we have. It's a wonderful time to stop and give thanks (even if it's just for surviving the family stuff!:omg: ),

Bless you all.