PDA

View Full Version : photos/HELPPPPP

chris631
01-11-2007, 06:15 PM
guess i'm a complete idiot, trying to print photos did the image station thing , went to the sticky in photos, how the heck do i do it??? second question, I've been socializing my babies every night, which means, taking the whole box out, playing with the babies etc.. momma and daddy seem pretty cool with it, but when do the babies start coming out on there own, should i start thinking about taking one of the panels off the side of the nesting box? they are in the standard box where the side panels slide up and or off if you want. they are all approaching the 3-4 week mark . please any suggestions??:x :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kathryn
01-11-2007, 06:25 PM
I printed the instructions in the sticky note off so I could follow them step by step.

The babies will start coming out of the nestbox at about 5 or 6 weeks.
I would leave the side on the box for the time being. It helps to keep the warmth and humidity at the right levels for the clutch.
Just keep up the socializing and working on step up...that way when they do emerge on their own, you can put your hand in without flustering them.

chris631
01-11-2007, 09:18 PM
THANKS KAT, JUST HAD THE THREE OF THEM OUT, EMOTIONAL ITAL/RUSSSIAN HERE JUST REALIZED I'D HAVE TO GIVE THESE GUYS UP ONE DAY, HARD VERY HARD NOT TO GET ATTACHED, LOL, THANKS FOR GETTING BACK , CHRIS

Janie
01-12-2007, 08:06 AM
Chris, I found it very hard to post photos the first few times and still don't look forward to the process. I do use ImageStation and follow their directions. I click on "new album" and then download what I want to go in that album. After they have been loaded, I copy the link when I view the album and then paste that link in my thread here. I think it took me a couple of hours the first time I attempted it! :whistle:

Glad to hear your babies are doing well! I'm sure thinking about giving them up is very hard and I'd probably end up with a house full if I had a cute little clutch of lovies. :)