PDA

View Full Version : great video!

travis
01-11-2007, 11:51 PM
I just happened to search for lovebirds on You Tube, and came across this great video... not mine, but I love it nonetheless :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZkzgLOU1Q&mode=related&search=

Janie
01-12-2007, 08:42 AM
:rofl:

That is a mating dance if I've ever seen one! Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for that link, Travis! :D

Mandolin
01-12-2007, 03:15 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have seen that exact dance many a time. Kameko is a pro :lol. I don't think that lady knows that her lovie is trying to mate with her. I don't think i would post a video of Kameko backing her little feathered booty into my hand to try and get a little action. Since she thinks the mouse is her competition she always tries to get things going when my hand is anywhere near it :lol i am thinking in an attempt to show it up and win the mate.

Nyghtraven
01-12-2007, 03:34 PM
lol that was pretty cute. I actually understood what she was saying... lol.. I really think she thinks the bird is "dancing" LOL

Janie
01-12-2007, 04:21 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have seen that exact dance many a time. Kameko is a pro :lol. I don't think that lady knows that her lovie is trying to mate with her. I don't think i would post a video of Kameko backing her little feathered booty into my hand to try and get a little action. Since she thinks the mouse is her competition she always tries to get things going when my hand is anywhere near it :lol i am thinking in an attempt to show it up and win the mate.

It really did crack me up cause that lovie was definitely doing the mating dance with her hand! I'll bet ya she didn't have a clue! Scratching those cheeks, turning in circles and backing up the booty, yep, he was looking for love! :rofl:

DebSpace
01-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Whooo-hooo, was that a love song? That was so cute (albeit it a little embarrassing). :blush: Maybe I'll try her method just to get my birds more comfortable with my hands, though. I would LOVE for one of mine to just jump up on my hand and crawl up my arm.