PDA

View Full Version : YES!!!!!! GO BEBO!!!!!!

chris_lynn
01-18-2007, 10:11 PM
so i was in my room about 10 min. ago and bebo stepped ONTO MY SHOULDER!!!
of course the first thing he tried to do when on my shoulder was bite off a birthmark which REALLY hurt. then the next time i offered him my shoulder he didnt even hesitate he just stepped on!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotfl: :rotfl: :happy: :happy: :rofl: :rofl: ;) ;) :wink: :wink: :lol :lol :blush: :blush: :)

Janie
01-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Go BEBO!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

zlatushka
01-18-2007, 10:20 PM
wooohoooooooooooo!! :happy: Nothing like these little milestones to make your patience pay off! :)

Kathryn
01-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Yeah!!!:clap: :clap: GO BEBO :clap: :clap:

DebSpace
01-19-2007, 12:23 AM
:happy: That's GREAT, Chris! Sorry about the birthmark incident. Now just keep the consistency going on a regular basis, bearing in mind that birds have good days and bad days just like we do. It may not be the very same bliss each time, but you ARE making progress. What a wonderful feeling, huh?! :clap:

Finnysmommie
01-19-2007, 03:50 AM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bebo!!!!!
Chris I heard that when they try and pick at your birthmarks, freckles etc. that it is actually a sign of love. Finny always tries to remove my freckles and I was told that he is doing it to protect me in the wild from preditors. I always try to keep that in mind when he bites the dickens out of my freckles! he considers you one of the flock :happy:

wilkiecoco
01-19-2007, 09:47 AM
chris - that's the moment we who love lovies live for!!!:clap: what a great feeling eh????? :happy: :happy: :happy:

Purpose By Design
01-19-2007, 09:54 AM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO BEBOOOOO.:happy: :clap: :happy:

Xanthus
01-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Finny always tries to remove my freckles and I was told that he is doing it to protect me in the wild from preditors.

I think he's trying to protect you from parasites, not predators - but either way, he's just trying to clean you up a bit. :clap:

bellarains
01-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Yay!!!!!!!! They are the posts we love. It gives everyone who is in the taming/bonding process proof that the time, love and patience really does pay off.

Way to go Bebo, and Chris Lynn:)

patti2297
01-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Grats! That is a wonderful accomplishment.

Eliza
01-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Yay for Chris and Bebo!

If it makes you feel any better, Beetle likes to go after a birthmark that I have on my neck ;) I'm having the dermatologist cut the sucker off!

I'm so pleased at your progress with wee Bebo. You've got to share some pictures soon!

-e-