PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Genevieve
02-08-2007, 05:33 PM
I just have to say well done with this site, its the first love bird site that i have found truly educational, the library is great and helped me so much Thankyou :)

Janie
02-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi! :D

I agree, it's the best! It was my lucky day when I found this forum, the FIRST one I found, when trying to decide if I should adopt my lovie, Oliver. That was 3 1/2 years ago and after a few weeks reading here, I realized I didn't need to bother looking for any more lovebird forums. :)

Genevieve
02-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah my search has ended here!

Eliza
02-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi! :D

I agree, it's the best! It was my lucky day when I found this forum, the FIRST one I found, when trying to decide if I should adopt my lovie, Oliver. That was 3 1/2 years ago and after a few weeks reading here, I realized I didn't need to bother looking for any more lovebird forums. :)

Janie -- ARE there even any other lovebird forums out there :lol

Genevieve -- I'm a member of a few parrot-centric boards (most of which feature lovebird forums) but nothing is quite as happening as LovebirdsPlus. It's truly a safe spot on the web, which is a refreshing. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this site before bringing wee Beetle home :)

-e-

rmhand
02-08-2007, 09:14 PM
I just have to say well done with this site, its the first love bird site that i have found truly educational, the library is great and helped me so much Thankyou :)

Yes, it's the best site on the web. I keep returning here and have pretty much abandoned the others. It's helping me raise a family of Lovies for the very first time. Of course, I'm just the caretaker....mom and pop are raising them very well from the comments I've received. They don't pluck the feathers, the nestbox is kept extremely clean, and they don't mind me poking around in there. I've learned a lot here and plan to return again and again.

Finnysmommie
02-09-2007, 01:54 AM
I don't know about any of the others if there are even others but I knew I had found EXACTLY what I needed when I found this site! It has helped me so much and you can't ask for a better group of people (and fids) than this board has!

Finny, Reilly and I are so very greatful for this site!

Cindy

bellarains
02-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Hi Genevieve,

I'm glad you found us, and we do love to hear how this board helps everyone to find the information on how to care for their fids(feathered kids). Linda and Robin started an awesome thing here, and we all feel blessed to have found it to help us all care for, and learn about babies. I will look forward to hearing all about yours:)

cassysmiley
02-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Well i found the Lovebird site way back in 2002, before it was moved on to this forum ) So am an a oldie Member. It was thanks to Linda and her lovebird crew, that got me through some difficult times etc,with the lovies i rescued. Have not seen a better 1 Yet.!! ( and i doubt if we will.) Its a warm and friendly board, no clickiness, just honest, open and lot warmth on here.
Tho i been on off last couple of yrs, i have always come on to read board. Now am back more regularary.
So thanks Linda to you and the lovebird crew.