PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!!!!

romeoandjulietlovies06
02-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Well today my dad ordered my cage for me. I'm so excited!!!

:happy: :clap: :happy: :clap: :happy: :clap: :happy: :clap: :happy: :clap: :happy: :clap: :happy: :clap: :happy: :clap:

Hopefully it won't take to long to get here. i can't remember how long it took the last one i ordered from them to get here, but anywho i just wanted to tell everyone that the cage is finally mine and not just a picture anymore. I will post some picture when ever it gets here and filled with toys.

ohhh if anyone wants to see which one i'm getting then here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270065673961&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fse arch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D270065673961%26f vi%3D1

zlatushka
02-13-2007, 04:43 PM
wooohooo!! Good news. :) I'll be looking forward to the pics!

Keltoth
02-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Very cool - I'm sure you and the lovies will love it!

BTW, I'm glad you posted, because I've been meaning to ask you; do you have a larger copy of the photo that you use as your avatar (the one of one of your lovebirds flying and coming in to land)? I *LOVE* that photo and was hoping that I could get a copy of it from you to use as my desktop for Windows.

Anyway, sorry for derailing you post in a different direction. Carry on, everyone! :D

- Eric

Kathryn
02-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Congratulations!! Romeo and Juliet are two lucky little birdies!!

That's the same cage I ordered for my Conures. It is a great cage, and arrived two days after it was ordered. The instructions are a little vague but I bet your dad will help put it together. The cage actually sits on top of the rollerbase so it is two pieces. (Big screws and bolts for the roller base. Smaller screws for the cage)

Eliza
02-13-2007, 05:31 PM
I've heard great things about the cage and ones designed in a similar fashion. They are constantly recommended on other sites I visit for p-lets, lovies, budgies, 'tiels and the smaller conures. I think that Romeo and Juliet will be most pleased with their new home :)

Best wishes,

-e-

Janie
02-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Yippee Miranda and congratulations! Give your daddy a big pat on the back! :D Very nice cage! :D