PDA

View Full Version : Bird Talk April 2007 issue

Eliza
02-13-2007, 05:37 PM
My April 2007 issue of Bird Talk just arrived in today's mail :omg: I'd imagine that it will be hitting newstands and petstores in the next month to 6 weeks.

I was pleased to see the following blurb on the cover: Feed Your Lovebird's Need for Toys :happy:

The article is about 4 pages long and is by Mattie Sue Athan. It features the different types of toys (destructible, sound-related, etc.) and has some cute lovie photos (always a weakness for me). The article can be applied to most companion parrots.

Just a head's up!

-e-

Keltoth
02-13-2007, 05:58 PM
My April 2007 issue of Bird Talk just arrived in today's mail :omg: I'd imagine that it will be hitting newstands and petstores in the next month to 6 weeks.

I was pleased to see the following blurb on the cover: Feed Your Lovebird's Need for Toys :happy:

The article is about 4 pages long and is by Mattie Sue Athan. It features the different types of toys (destructible, sound-related, etc.) and has some cute lovie photos (always a weakness for me). The article can be applied to most companion parrots.

Just a head's up!

-e-

Ha! I just got mine today as well, haven't had a chance to read it yet. Thanks for the heads up!

- Eric

dovelady4
02-13-2007, 08:12 PM
You serious?!?!?!?!? I just got my March issue this weekend!!!! Wait a minute......schucks! I packed it away! Anyways, I **think** the last issue I got was March. I'll reply again as soon as I pull out my magazines this weekend.

Janie
02-13-2007, 08:45 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet.....:cry:

Thanks for the heads up, I'm looking forward to it! :)

HarpSpirit
02-14-2007, 08:02 AM
http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/bouncer.gif Good....can't wait to read it....I just love that magazine!

I also buy the Annual they put out.....Birds USA....that always has great info in it too....although a little pricey....but I think it is worth it. http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/25_coolguy.gif

bellarains
02-14-2007, 08:49 AM
I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. Mine usually comes one day after Janie's:lol

March had a gorgeous African Grey on it, if that helps;)

dovelady4
02-14-2007, 03:01 PM
I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the picture of the lovebird scrounging through the wooden bucket! It's always a pleasure for *me* to see a Dove&Pigeon Column!!! :) :) :) Alright, time for me to go read a certain article!!:p