PDA

View Full Version : Sparrow friends.

Z28Taxman
06-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Well that was interesting. Ditto is standing on my shoulder and I took him to the back door so he could talk to the outside birds. There were some sparrows hopping around in the driveway so he started talking sparrow to them. When he started that, they all hopped/flew to the step right outside the door, looked in and cheeped right back at him. 8) I've never heard any of them ever answer his calls and now they all came over looking for a :grouphug1 !

Maybe he really is a funny looking sparrow. :rofl

shylevon
06-19-2005, 01:18 PM
A very very funny looking sparrow. :)

DittoBird looks more like a yellow chickadee, to me. :p

Z28Taxman
06-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Maybe they were just thanking him for all the scraps I just dumped out there for them to eat. That's where they went after we left the doorway.

shylevon
06-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Maybe they were asking him to not be such a little piggy next time and leave a bit more behind for them. ;) :D

linda040899
06-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Hey, Dave
Ya gotta be careful about birdie visitors! Next thing ya know, they will be peckin' at your front door and wantin' ta know if Ditto can come out to play with them! :rofl:

Echo

Z28Taxman
06-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Hey, Dave
Ya gotta be careful about birdie visitors! Next thing ya know, they will be peckin' at your front door and wantin' ta know if Ditto can come out to play with them! :rofl:

Echo

I thought that's what they were going to do next. They were sitting on the step right outside looking up. :lol

Maybe they were asking him to not be such a little piggy next time and leave a bit more behind for them.

Now that I wouldn't doubt one bit. The did seem to like the piece of yogurt dip that was there. I assume they liked it since they were fighting over it. After they ate all the millet scraps that is. ;)