PDA

View Full Version : a loving goodbye to our 2 babies

ness
02-19-2007, 08:58 AM
my daughters gorgeous 2 lovebirds died last night :cry: they went to sleep on the sofa behind a cushion then moved along to where my hubby was...we didnt know they had done that, when we looked they were lying side by side, gone to sleep never to waken again, its the saddest day of our lives, they were loved so much, RIP my little angels xxx

Elle
02-19-2007, 09:05 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Accidents happens so fast. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :grouphug:

ness
02-19-2007, 09:23 AM
thank you elle, its very much appreciated xxx

Ayla's Mom
02-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Oh my Goodness! Accidents like that are my worst fear :(
My condolences :(

Janie
02-19-2007, 10:16 AM
I used to read about that type accident and wonder how in the world something like that could ever happen. I only had one lovie at the time and he was always snuggled up to my neck and never went into hiding places. Now that I have two more, much younger and very active, I can easily see that happening in the blink of an eye. Fortunately I have a bird room and that is where they stay when they're out but when I do bring them into other rooms, I can't take my eyes off them.

I am SO SORRY for your devastating loss. (((Hugs))) to you and your family.

Purpose By Design
02-19-2007, 10:42 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss(((hugs))) for you and your family.

ness
02-19-2007, 10:55 AM
thank you guys....we had them since very young, hand fed them with the syringe, they always did the same at night...down the back of the cushion on the sofa and snuggled up...this time they moved and yes it happened so quickly xxxx

Susan27
02-19-2007, 11:44 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Big (((hugs))) to your family.

Christine9
02-19-2007, 01:09 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy. (((hugs)))

Cathy
02-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I know that your daughter is devastated. It is a terrible loss for you all but death is always hard for our children to understand. Please take this opportunity to help her understand that it is a part of the "circle of life" and if your religious belief allows, it may be a way for her to understand the blessing of "life after death." I will be thinking of you and your family.

wilkiecoco
02-19-2007, 01:39 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. Your story is my greatest fear - they are so small and so fragile, that accidents can and do happen. Take care of yourself and your daughter.

Eliza
02-19-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm very, very sorry.

Many ((((HUGS)))),

-e-

Asue
02-19-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... You've found a supportive group of people here and we all hope your heart and your family's hearts can heal.

michael
02-23-2007, 05:54 PM
Unfortunately sharing awful stories like this is part of what this community is all about. And in doing so it may help us to be more diligent in regards to the care of our lovies. I'm sorry you had to share this but I appreciate your courage in doing so......MANY PRAYERS.......Goofy N' Michael